Thank you friends for making the month of May so special, by participating in the IIIrd Blog Anniversary Event. We have a total of 35 drool worthy chocoholic entries from different parts of the world.
I must apologize those bloggers for not acknowledging the entries personally, whose entries were posted towards end of May, since I was travelling.
Please take out time to check out other entries and put across a word of appreciation to them.
I’ve chosen two winners from the Indian entries, which you can check out at the end of the post, for now, enjoy the chocolate treats virtually..
1. Creamy Chocolate Pudding by Kavi of Kavi’s Kitchen
2. Whole Wheat Ragi Chocolate Cake by Divya of Divya’s Culinary Journey
3. Chocolate Coconut Rolls by Divya of Divya’s Culinary Journey
4. Avocado Chocolate Mousse by Nandita of Paaka Shaale
5. Choco-Cornflakes-Coconut Balls by Julie of Erivum Puliyumm
6. No Bake/Fuss Brownies by Priya of Priya’s Feast
7. Chocolate Shortbread by Sanika of Delectable & Delicious
8. Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookie by Pragyan of Sorisha- Cooking at Pragyan’s
9. Chocolate Panna Cotta by Sanika of Delectable & Delicious
10. Choco Chip Sour Cream Muffins by Sravani at Srav’s Culinary Concepts
11. Eggless Microwave Chocolate Cookies by Bhavana Rao of My Kitchen Fantasies
12. Chocolate Shortbread by Divya of Divya’s Culinary Journey
13. Kit Kat Cake by Renuka of Pinch Of Salt
14. Five Star Flavoured Cupcakes by Renuka of Pinch Of Salt
15. Eggless Chocolate Cake by Julie of Erivum Puliyumm
16. Chocolate Scone by Pari of Foodelicious
17. Chocolate Muesli Bar by Pari of Foodelicious
18. Oats- Choco Fudge by Pari of Foodelicious
19. Chocolate and Banana Marble (eggless) Cake Renuka of Pinch Of Salt
20. Chocolate Bread Pudding With Marshmallows & Chips by Hooney Macarooney of Cookaroo
21. Lychee In Chocolate Basket by Deepa of Hamaree Rasoi
22. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Renuka of Pinch Of Salt
23. Dark Chocolate Banana Ice Cream Renuka of Pinch Of Salt
From Other Countries
1. Chocolate Chip Muffins by Suneetha Reddy of My Saffron Experience
2. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins by Suneetha Reddy of My Saffron Experience
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies by Suneetha Reddy of My Saffron Experience
4. Chocolate Sponge With Coffee Cream by Fajeeda of Faji’s Hot Pot
5. Eggless Chocolate Cake by Follow Foodie
6. Chocolate ~Nuts Loaf Cake by PrabhaMani of Prabha’s Cooking
7. Eggless Chocolate and Cookies Ice cream by Shweta Agrawal of Merry Tummy
8. Ginger-Choco Brownies by Shweta Agrawal of Merry Tummy
9. Chocolate Bread pudding by Shweta In The Kitchen
10. Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake by PrabhaMani of Prabha’s Cooking
11. Eggless Chocolate Cake by PrabhaMani of Prabha’s Cooking
12. Eggless Curd Cake by PrabhaMani of Prabha’s Cooking
The first winner chosen by www.random.org from the 23 Indian entries is no.7, Sanika of Delectable and Delicious, loved the Shortbread and I must try it soon. You win ‘Eggless Desserts’ by Tarla Dalal. I must say, you are a lucky girl, you wanted this book and now you have won it.
The second winner is no.4 , Nandita of Paaka Shaale, congrats Nandita, the mousse looks delicious. You win ‘The Chocolate Cook Book’ by Tarla Dalal.
Both the winners, pls mail me your address in India with a near by landmark and also your cell or landline number to firstname.lastname@example.org, within two days, to claim your win. In case you fail to claim the prize, I’ll chose new winners.
I’ve added the names of the bloggers who had shown interest in hosting 'ONLY’ series, on a first come first basis, in the host line up page, for events from Aug’12-July’13. However, a few slots are still open for hosting. In case you are interested in hosting, leave me a line with your blog’s name and your email id, in the host line up page or mail me to the above mentioned email id.
All the bloggers, whom I’ve already added in the HOST LINE UP, please send me a confirmatory mail, to the above mentioned email id.